Sweet Cheeks Baking Co. is a Women-Owned & Operated small business, baking cakes & desserts for weddings & special celebrations for San Diego & Southern California! Clients become their friends, and they continue creating the showpiece cakes & goodies – not only for weddings but for years of baby showers, 1st birthdays, graduations, and so on!
This is a very large, very active website with lots of functionality. Sweet Cheeks is one of San Diego’s top rated custom bakeries receiving awards from The Knot, Wedding Wire, and more. This website redesign was an overall rebrand implementing a black and white theme here and there throughout to match the logo. Their past website was overpopulated with photos & information and was extremely tough to navigate. They have access to a ton of photos, so we wanted to highlight their work throughout the body of each page. Other implemented features include:
- Broke down all the pricing and re-organized menus based on where people were navigating
- FAQ system (filterable by topic)
- Gallery – more responsive gallery that contains thousands of images and organized them by category
Feature: Complex Tasting Form
This website features possibly the most complex form that we have ever done. It accepts many fields and variables as well as taking online credit card payments. Depending on the option you choose for a tasting, more options will appear as you scroll! As you scroll and choose the type of tasting you desire, you will see that no two tasting options are the same. Click here to view it and see what we mean by complex!
MITO’s Standard WordPress Deployment
We take great care in ensuring all of our WordPress Websites are built to the top of recommended standards.
- Mobile Friendly and Responsive for great display across all devices.
- Easy to use navigation and user interface
- Optimized best in class performance
- Search Engine Friendly design and implementation
- Additional layers of safeguarding from malware and attack
WordPress Website Design Gallery