Omega Scientific, Inc. is a full tissue culture supply company with a diversified array of products, the most popular being Fetal Bovine Serum and other Animal Sera. Omega came to us with the intent of creating and managing their eCommerce system. Based on our long-standing relationship with OSI (10+ years!), plus our wide array of experience with Bioscience companies and eCommerce platforms, this seemed like just the job for us.
This company tends to run unique monthly sales and promotions but did not have a place for customers to go and purchase items digitally. We’re proud to announce that we created Omega Scientific, Inc.’s eCommerce platform from SCRATCH with WooCommerce. Omega decided that they wanted everything to run through their website, yet be simple and easily navigatable. They trusted us to get this off the ground and continue to use our expertise to help run every monthly promo. They now have unique features for unique sales, including a Free Shipping option for specific monthly promos.
The brand new online store/shopping cart includes many features:
- Increased security measures
- Full integration into existing website
- Modern look, feel and operation
- Mobile & tablet friendly
- Improved options and product selection
- Improved customer administration area
- And much, much more!
Fun Fact: Not only do we handle the back-end work, but we also handle marketing the monthly promos as well! This includes:
- Creating a specialized graphic for each promo (sometimes 2!)
- Drafting & Sending the promotional email
- Organizing the products for the promo / create a new product for the promo
- Promoting the sale on the website itself
- And More!!
Ecommerce Step-by-Step Gallery
Built on WordPress
This website is built on WordPress which is an open-source Content Management System (CMS) framework. WordPress is hugely popular due to its ease of use, wide range of capabilities, customizable architecture and a large pool of designers and developers. WordPress powers over 60% of all CMS type of websites, over 30% of the total internet and is backed by a pool of over 100,000 designers and developers.
The extremely wide-range of plugins and add-ons make the site easy to upgrade and expand in regards to functionality and content. Because of its popularity, the architects of WordPress keep the overall platform and architecture easy for webmasters and website owners to update content on the site.
MITO’s WordPress Deployment
We take great care in ensuring all of our WordPress Websites are built to the top of recommended standards.
- Mobile-friendly and Responsive for great display across all devices.
- Easy to use navigation and user interface
- Optimized best in class performance
- Search Engine Friendly design and implementation
- Additional layers of safeguarding from malware and attack
Experience that Counts
We have been developing on WordPress for over 12 years and are WordPress experts. If you are ready to power your website with WordPress Or need help with your WordPress design, development, issues or maintenance, then contact us today.