The Executive Perspective for Scientists & Engineers and Leadership and Management Program (EPSE/LAMP) is an extension of the University of California San Diego.
Their goal is to educate, sustain, and communicate the programs to serve future students, current students, and alumni. Therefore, EPSE/LAMP was in need of a massive, intricate, and user-friendly website to support all three different audiences and their various needs.
MITO Studios designed and produced a 30+ paged website, which created convenience for their students. Their students can access their schedules, latest pictures from events, alumni board meeting documents, and much more!
We are also managing all of their monthly E-Newsletters, E-Blasts and Social Media presence that are cohesive with the new website. This also includes a PRO Flickr account that different staff members and users remotely manage and collaborate to keep their marketing moving forward.
Custom Website Design includes:
- CMS Website & Blog, 30+ Pages
- Student & Board member login with an extended navigation bar
- jQuery Slideshow of EPSE/LAMP Program events
- Custom Instructor and Classroom Evaluation Forms
- Newsletter Sign Up Forms & Archives of e-Blasts
- Flickr Integration
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Hosting & Maintenance