Summer has been in full swing with lots of activities, vacations and happenings.
- Last day of school is always a great feeling for both the kids and us parents.
- For about the 9th or 10th year out of the last 12 years, we went to the San Diego Fair – and we’ve brought the kids every year since they’ve been born. (We always go on EDM night cuz I and Lucy love that House / Dance Music 😉
- Linnea and I worked/volunteered at our Church’s VBS, with 310+ kids and 150+ volunteers.
- We finished that week with a day-long outreach trip to a church in Mexico.
- And that evening, we celebrated with our church for an evening of Baptisms on the Beach.
- Our community / neighborhood is awesome during the 4th of July weekend.
- I co-hosted an outdoor movie night with a huge projection screen and projector 🙂
- Vacations then started with a first to visit my side fo the family to Myrtle Beach, SC followed by our annual beach camping trip with Linnea’s side of the family.
- We’re back home for the 2nd half of the summer. I taught my lil’ Lucy how to use Venmo for business for her Lemonade stand the other day.